In these conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- Company means Happybeak
- Buyer means the person, or company buying the goods from the Company.
- Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
- Person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual. Quotation shall mean price on offer for a fixed term. The manager is the companies appointed decision maker.
If an instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by the Company shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the Buyer after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or facsimile to, or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or representative of the Buyer. It shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
Price and Payment Terms
- The Price shall be set by the Company unless otherwise agreed upon with the Buyer.
- The method of payment will be made by any method as agreed to between the Buyer and the Company and will be paid within 7 days of receiving an invoice.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies the Company may have, if at any time the Buyer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), the Company may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer.
- That in addition to the price the Buyer must pay for delivery of goods.
- The Company is not responsible for goods once they are in the courier’s possession.
- The Buyer is deemed to have inspected each good upon accepting delivery.
Reservation of title
Ownership and title of the goods remain with The Company until the purchased price and all other monies owing by the Buyer, under the contract or any other contract to The Company, have been paid in full.
Warranty and Refund
The Company warrants that it will repair or make good any defects in the goods, if written notice of the claim is received by the Company within seven (7) days from the date the goods were delivered. No claim shall be accepted under such warranty if any attempt to repair the defective goods is made by any person not authorised by the Company, or if the defective goods have been modified or incorrectly stored, maintained or used. The Company reserves the right to provide a refund at their discretion.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of any breach of any of the Company’s obligations under the contract, including any cancellation of the contract or any negligence on the part of the Company, its servants, agents or contractors, nor shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to the Buyer’s servants, agents, contractors, buyers, visitors, tenants, trespassers or other persons. The Buyer shall indemnify the Company against any claim by any such person.